Based on the original artwork Eddie created for the guitars he rocked the stages with during Van Halen's heyday of the late-'70s through the early '90s, this line of EVH guitars includes three color combos, white with black stripes, black with yellow stripes, and red with black and white stripes. Underneath the recognizable artwork are basswood Stratocaster-style bodies with quartersawn maple necks, a hand-rubbed oil finish and thumbwheel truss rod adjustment, compound-radius maple fingerboard (12"-16") with 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays, plus a single ferocious direct-mount Wolfgang humbucking pickup.
Other premium features include a single volume control knob, single-ply black pickguard (on the white and black striped model only), bar string retainer and Floyd Rose locking nut, EVH-branded Floyd Rose locking tremolo with EVH D-Tuna, EVH die-cast tuners, chrome hardware, vintage-style strap buttons and EVH neck plate.
Case sold separately.
- Basswood Stratocaster-style bodiy
- 3 color patterns inspired by Van Halen's own design from his career (while supplies last)
- Quartersawn maple neck
- Floyd Rose locking nut
- EVH-branded locking tremolo
- Hand-rubbed oil finish
- Thumbwheel truss rod adjustment
- Compound radius maple fingerboard (12'-16")
- 22 Jumbo frets
- Black dot inlays
- Direct-mount Wolfgang humbucking pickup
- Single volume control knob
- Bar string retainer
- EVH die-cast tuners
- Chrome hardware
- Vintage-style strap buttons