The Polara's flexible reverbs cover a full spectrum, from the intimate warmth of "Room," to the vast expansiveness of "Hall," through time with the cosmic power of "Reverse," and anchored by Lexicon's revered "Modulated," "Plate" and "Spring" reverbs. In addition to those classics, the Polara introduces the new "Halo" reverb. The "Halo" reverb with cascading octaves interspersed in the reverb decays will cast a heavenly glow over your tone.
Lexicon Reverb Types: Room - Fast decaying reverb; great for a touch of ambience, Plate - Renowned studio reverb found on classic recordings, Reverse - Reverb in reverse; quietly crescendos to full volume, Modulated - Lush modulating reverb ideal for chords, Halo - Shimmering reverb with cascading octave shifts, Hall - Large encompassing reverb with warm decay, Spring - Classic "surf" reverb
With its new, compact size and vacuum-style footswitch, the Polara truly represents the latest evolution in DigiTech pedal design. Digitech has put years of experience into every detail of its mechanical and sonic blueprint.
The Polara offers independent Level, Liveliness, Decay and Type controls; stereo inputs and outputs; a soft-click footswitch; and a reverb tails On/Off toggle switch. It is true bypass, and uses a 9V DC power supply to easily integrate into your existing pedal board.
- Lexicon Reverb Types: Room, Plate, Reverse, Modulated, Halo, Hall and Spring
- Compact Size with Soft Click, Vacuum-Style Footswitch
- Tails On/Off Switch - When this switch is set to the On position, reverb tails will decay naturally when the effect is switched to bypass. When set to the Off position, reverb decays will end abruptly when the effect is switched to bypass.
- True Stereo I/O
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
- High-Voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality
- Includes Stomplock knob guard locks and custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad
- Input Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Input Impedance Effect on: >1 MÎ (stereo), >500 kÎ (mono); Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Output Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Output Impedance Effect on: 1 kÎ; Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Controls Level, Liveliness, Decay, Reverb Type
- Switches Soft Click, Vacuum Style Footswitch; Reverb Tails On/Off Toggle Switch
- Power Requirements 9 VDC external power supply (required)
- Power Consumption 675 mW (< 75 mA @ 9 VDC)
- Current Draw 75 mA (typical at 9 VDC)
- Power Supply Model PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU); PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK)
- Power Supply Output 9 VDC 1.3 A
- Dimensions 4.40" (L) x 2.65" (W) x 2.0" (H); 11.18cm (L) x 6.73cm (W) x 5.08cm (H)
- Weight 1 lb.; 0.453 kg